Sweet Desserts

Collection of All Sweets that wrap up your MEALS

Google

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Strawberry Jelly



Strawberry Jelly

One of classic kiddies’ all time favorite. I always have some jelly in the fridge when I was a kid. I buy packs of “jelly ace” and store in fridge. I can easily be bribed with a pack of jelly. Those were the days when things are not so complicated! I didn’t realize that it is that easy to make! Now, I can have loads of flavors! I should have known this before eyyh? I guess I wasn’t that smart and clever yet!

Ingredients:
1 pack (24 g) unflavored gulaman powder
2 teaspoons strawberry flavoring
½ teaspoon red coloring
1 liter water
2 cups sugar

Procedure:

In a casserole, put 1 liter of water (not warm or hot), add sugar, flavoring and coloring. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved. Gradually sprinkle 1 pack of gulaman powder while stirring constantly until gulaman has completely dissolved. Stand for 5 to 10 minutes. Heat the mixture and stir constantly until it thickens and comes to a near boil. Remove from heat and pour into molding container.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home